Monday, September 19, 2011

Shy but Sexy

Aye... You should let me love... You should me let put my all into... You should let me climb on... Who? YOU! I wanna put it in ya lap making puddles. When we get tired we can shower and cuddle. You should make remy bust it open while she grip her muscles and make love faces! Make that girl back it up while you smack it up and fuck her in crazy places! I should smack yo ass right now for sleeping on her she's SERIOUS! See i hide behind that smile and that sweet girl i gets down!!! I ain't rip but i show these pretenders how to gyrate the hips and sick ass move like the kitty dip! Drip Drip Drip can you handle it? Ill be the judge we'll see. Unsure answer huh? I still got ya. Gimme a kiss imma take care of you boo and if you don't i'll make you a believer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment